Sheet Pan Dinner Series: Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
Sheet pan recipes are easy to make, and easy to clean. This recipe makes a complete dinner in about 45 minutes with a minimum of fuss. We use boneless pork chops for this recipe. We think the flavors of the garlic Parmesan seasoning are perfect with the pork, broccoli, and red potatoes, but you can substitute other veggies if you like. Get cooking and enjoy!
This recipe was originally posted on Lake Geneva Country Meats
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 8 Red Potatoes (cut into 8ths)
- Olive Oil
- 2 Pork Chops
- 1/4-1/3 lb Broccoli
- Add the panko, parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley flakes to a small mixing bowl and mix together.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, and place the potatoes on one side. Drizzle olive oil over the top, and generously season with bread crumb mixture. Mix together so that all sides of the potatoes are covered. Place into an oven preheated to 375ºF and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Slice the butterflied pork chops in half, where the seam of the “butterfly” is located, so they are 2 flat chops. Add the pork chops to the pan. Season the top side with bread crumb mixture and lightly press the crumbs onto the chops. Drizzle olive oil on the broccoli, and season with bread crumbs, then add the broccoli to the pan. Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes at 375ºF. After 20 minutes, turn the broiler to high, and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve pork chops and veggies together. Enjoy!