Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Bacon Wrapped Chicken is deliciously crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Wrapped in bacon and finished with a brown sugar glaze. It is the perfect family dinner ready in about 45 minutes.
Originally posted by Sweet & Savory Meals
Bacon Wrapped Chicken is one of those dishes that require little preparation but delivers an amazingly flavorful meal. This is our go-to recipe when it comes to family dinners. We love it so much, that we make it a few times a month.
- 4 Pineshine Farms pasture-raised boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8-12 slices Pineshine Farms pasture-raised bacon
- fresh parsley, chopped
What you’ll need to make the maple glaze:
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the glaze ingredients.
- Rub HALF of the glaze mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Wrap each breast in 2-3 slices of bacon. Place the chicken breasts, seam side down in a baking pan.
- Top with the remaining glaze mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through, basting the meat occasionally with the pan drippings.
- If you prefer extra crispy bacon, broil for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.